Manage Guest Bookings
If your club allows guests to book there are two important things to consider and set up.
Firstly, guest bookings are managed on a court by court basis so you can enable or disable guest bookings on specific courts. To set up guest bookings on a court log in as an Administrator and navigate to Manage Courts.
Now edit the court you want to configure. You will see, that part of the configuration for the court is Guest Bookings:
From here you can configure:
- Can guests book this court. This switches guest bookings on and off for this court.
- Do Guest bookings require Admin authorisation? If this is set to “Yes” then guest bookings will be “provisional” bookings until they are authorised by you. You will receive emails when a guest makes a booking asking you to authorise the booking. The guest will be informed by email if you accept or reject the booking.
- If set to yes then guest must pay the price you set at the time of booking – directly into your clubs PayPal account.
- Guest Booking Price. This is the price guest must pay if you charge.
- Guests cannot book between (start). You can set a time range that guest cannot book between – such as peak periods.
- Guests cannot book between (end). You can set a time range that guest cannot book between – such as peak periods.
- Guests can only book on selected days. Set the days that guests are allowed to book on.