Charging for Bookings
Some clubs charge their members to make a booking – some do not.
If you charge your members for booking, the easiest way to do this is by applying a charge on a court-by-court basis:
- Log on as a club Administrator
- Go to the Admin menu
- Navigate to “Manage Courts”
- Select the blue “Edit” button next to the court you want to configure
- At the bottom of this page you will see the options for charging members
- Do members need to pay to book or play – yes or no
- Member Booking Price – this is the charge that will be made per booking
- Charge members between (start) – what is the first chargeable slot? Useful for only charging during a peak period
- Charge members between (end) – what is the last chargeable slot? Useful for only charging during a peak period
- Charge on selected days – select all days where charging WILL apply
Finally, and importantly!
Navigate to admin > club details
On the payments tab, add the email address associated with your club’s paypal account.
Any monies paid by your booking members or guests will then be made to your club’s paypal account. At Fastcourts we do not touch monies exchanged between your members and guests and you.