Some clubs allow Guest bookings, some do not. If you wish to make a booking as a guest follow these steps:
- Go to the FastCourts homepage for the club you with to book at – there is often a link from their website to FastCourts
- Look for the “We Welcome Guest Bookings” sign
- You will also be able to see the courts that are available to guests
- Click on the court that you want to book
- Complete the gust booking form with your name and email
- If the club charges guests you will see the price displayed – this fee must be paid before your booking will be considered complete. All payments are managed via PayPal
- Once you have completed your payment, you will receive an email informing you that either a) your booking is awaiting authorisation by the club or that b) your booking is complete. Some clubs allow guests to book without authorisation.
If you have any questions about your guest booking please contact the club directly.